Monday 26 May 2014

Graig Cerrig-Gleisiad 21st May 2014

Graig Cerrig-Gleisiad 21st May 2014
My second visit to this site, Saturday 17th May arrived early 7 am, 2 pied flycatchers seen in the reserve spotted me right away, and then disappeared over the top of the mountain, later a Red Kite came past and i managed to get a shot, my son walked over the mountain and told me later he had seen the pied flycatchers feeding from the fence at the top, Wednesday 21st another early morning start to the reserve no pied flycatchers seen, however there were 2 Whinchat they soon spotted me and started making there way back up mountain, decided to sit and wait by a suitable perch no sign of Whinchat but then a Ring Ouzel flew right past me, and there were Cuckoos calling in the valley.






No comments:

Post a Comment